Thursday, February 3, 2011

Goodwill Hunting

I belong to a group on Facebook that is doing an event called Goodwill Hunting. The rules: Go to Goodwill, Salvation Army, or any other thrift store (no consignment shops allowed) and spend no more than $25 on an outfit. It costs $2 to enter, and $2 to vote. We had 2 weeks to shop. I drug my friend June out, er, I mean, June graciously volunteered to go shopping with me, which was a godsend as you know how I hate to shop - I implode. We had 2 days to post only one picture. The group will vote in the next 2 days. Winner announced after voting closed. Here's my entry:

Post: Black jeans - $6.75; Olive green 3/4 sleeve top - $3.95; wrinkle-free, no iron - priceless!


You must know that I also found a really cute Halloween costume and a snow shovel. I took a pic of them, but didn't enter these. If I had the caption would have read something like:
Halloween costume - $4.95; snow shovel - $2.00; finding a snow shovel before the biggest storm of the year - priceless!



1 comment: