Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sports Melding

Texas has it wrapped up in NCAA football. Hook ‘Em Horns! Go Orange! January 7th is gonna be a great game!
Now, let’s talk NCAA basketball! I was pretty sure Kansas had it locked. But now I see that both Texas and Oklahoma State are also doing well. Might have to work for it a little harder than we thought, but I’m still cheering on KU! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
For fun, I got Glen, Cheryl, Dillon, and Tyler all KU basketball shirts for Christmas. I wanted them to have something to wear during basketball season. I also got them electronic gizmos as well because I’m pretty sure they’ll just wear the shirts as pajama tops. Christmas Day I got an email from them. They were wearing their KU shirts while giving the Texas Longhorn finger salute, the sign of the horns. I laughed so hard. Hook ‘Em Jayhawks! Or is that Rock Chalk Longhorn?! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment