Friday, April 9, 2010

Lucy and Ethel

Under the category of TMI, all my male relatives should move along now and not read this blog entry. You’ve been warned. Keep moving. Nothing to see here guys…

Jugs. Twins. Double Whoppers. Yep. Talking about the boobs. I’ve never had ‘em, but I do now! We’re quite a pair now because I’m a boob too. But geez. Neither Sue nor Cheryl warned me about the side effects of big boobs. I can never sleep on my stomach again. I get rashes under the girls when I sweat. While they make great jogging partners they sometimes pull ahead and I trip over myself trying to catch up with them. I can use them as a sweater stretcher, but never know if they’ll stretch to a larger cup size or a longer cup size. Wondering what else I don’t know about these new mysterious appendages. I’m thinking I should add them as additional residents to my census form (along with the voices in my head of course).

1 comment:

  1. I see you stole my personal pet names for my girls. That's okay. We should celebrate this passage in life with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete